Le Val Thorens: a sporty, fun setting
A legendary destination for skiing and snow-sport enthusiasts, Le Val Thorens is renowned for its quality amenities, exceptional setting and fun, cosmopolitan atmosphere.
The resort’s reputation, and the hotel’s architecture, location, and contemporary, artistic character, make it an ideal venue for seminars or events for 10 to 100 people. The hotel’s team can organise private and corporate events, tailored to the needs and budget of clients. It can also provide them with the contact details of upscale service providers and high-altitude ski specialists with whom it enjoys working.
The merits of Le Val Thorens
- central resort location at the foot of the slopes for fast, easy access to all activities.
- private spa, vast swimming pool and prized bar.
- incentive services: hot air balloon rides, ice driving, heli-skiing, dog sledding, paragliding, toboggan rides, guides and ski champions at the disposal of hotel guests.
- partnership with Le Fitz Roy, the neighbouring hotel, to host events for up to 150 people.
- variety of restaurants: Le Fitz Roy gastronomic restaurant, the “Alpine specialities” restaurant, La Fondue and Le Val Thorens restaurant.